- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 360g Greek Yoghurt
- Zest and juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons Chilli Powder (we used mild)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder (we used medium)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°c and lightly grease a baking pan or tray.
- Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower and remove any excess stem.
- Combine the yoghurt, lime zest and juice, chilli powder, cumin, garlic, curry powder and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spread the marinade over the cauliflower with a brush or use your hands.
- Place the cauliflower in the prepared pan or tray and roast until the surface is dry and lightly browned, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes before serving along with a green salad.