Allison’s Soda Bread
- 450g Wholemeal Strong Bread Flour
- 500g Natural Yoghurt
- 1 heaped tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and combine to form a sticky dough.
- Flour your work surface and knead the dough until smooth and pliable, about 3 minutes.
- Score the top of the dough using a sharp knife with a cross approximately 2 cm deep.
- Place the dough in an oiled, oven proof round dish with a lid.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C with the lid on.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before turning out.